As you may have noticed, I’ve decided to end this project. Initially, I had wanted to make it last for a full 365 days. Eventually though, it started becoming more of a chore than a creative outlet (especially this winter once the sunset time was so early that it began interfering with work).
Things I learned from Daily Sunset:
- Studying the same subject every day allows you to see it differently than you otherwise would.
- Arizona does have some beautiful sunsets.
- Admittedly, some of my favorites though were in Wisconsin (home).
- Some days the sky or life won’t cooperate. There’s always another shot tomorrow.
- Clouds make the best sunsets. Yeah, that’s a deep thought.